Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Mixtape: Track Three - Melt

Ignore the fact that my horn drips are defying physics
   I use the word "melt" pretty frequently, and most often in an metaphorical, rather than literal sense. Melting is what I do when I'm witness to something particularly sweet, when I'm told something that makes me terribly happy, or when someone compliments me so highly that it leaves me embarrassed. In short, melting is positive.
   I am not an outgoing person by any stretch of the imagination. I don't leave the house unless it is absolutely necessary. I can count the number of friends that I interact with physically on one hand, and not exhaust my resource of fingers. I don't require a great deal of human interaction, (in fact, too much of it is physically draining) but I am susceptible to bouts of deep loneliness. I like having friends, but I'm rubbish at making them. 
   That sad story in place, I recently joined Plurk. I have about as much trouble meeting people in second life as I do in my first, but Plurk's put me in contact with a whole host of fellow users, many of which are among the kindest, most creative, and most thoughtful people I've ever met. Contact occurs quickly enough it makes remembering that one is not alone incredibly simple. I hope it isn't presumptuous to say that I consider a number of my Plurk "friends" to be genuine friends, or at least acquaintances in the makings of friends.
   So, thank you all, for giving me something to melt over.
   I am a sucker for drippy/melting items and textures. Note to creators: if you make them, I will buy them.

Quick! Look at what I'm wearing before I melt!
Skin: -Glam Affair- Brandi - Frost 05
Hair: (fashionably dead) Shove It - Rainbow 8
Eyes: [Buzz] Mysteria - Ice
Eyeliner: NOX. Lash Liner Black
Eyebrows: [Buzz] Katie Brows - Tinted
Blush: NOX. Ombre Blush - Watermelon
Horns: [VN] Melt Horns (I'm pretty sure this was a DarkStyle fair exclusive)
Collar: Aesthetica DripDrip - Black
Sweater: [VN] Melt Sweatshirt Dress - Mint (Again, Darkstyle fair exclusive)
Shorts: (NO) Booty Shorts - Green
Tattoo: La Malvada Mujer The Time is Now
Stockings: Clemmm Oil Owl Thigh Highs - 100%
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots - Black

Poses:
All from Clemmm:
Ado, Aft, S o n n y variant 3, Bored, Jade, Blue Porchers 3

Taken at Aesthetica

No comments:

Post a Comment